GLENDA KOH













Profile.

GLENDA KOH
31ST MAY 1991
GLENDA-KOH@HOTMAIL.COM

I TWEET @GLENDAKOH.
I INSTAGRAM @GLENDAKOH.

Memories.


Welcome.

Life isn't about finding yourself.

Life is about creating yourself.


    Date: Saturday, December 27, 2014
    Time: 1:33 PM
Welcoming 2015.

    Christmas has just passed and I am all ready to welcome 2015 with open arms.

    Many would have known that Year 2014 hasn't exactly been a great year for me. I experienced the lost of a loved one and till today, the heartache lingers on. 

    Career wise, I believe I am on the right track and I am thankful for all the opportunities given to me. Moreover, I have such wonderful colleagues and it's the best working environment that I can ever ask for.

    Love wise, absolutely perfect. I am blessed with such a loving, patient and understanding boyfriend. Both of us are so excited for the upcoming year as our house will be expected to complete by end 2015.

    Year 2015, I am ready. Bring it on!


Back to top.